|Saturday, June 2, 2018|
9:00 am EDT
|Red Cross Disaster Action Team Boot Camp|
Join us for a Disaster Action Team Boot Camp for Franklin, Warren, Vance and Granville Counties!
Saturday, June 2 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday, June 16 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
(Attendance is required at both sessions)
• Learn the Red Cross role and values for engaging with disaster clients, first responders, and the public
• Understand functions of the Disaster Action Team (DAT), and expectations for DAT workers on a response
• Discover roles a DAT member may perform on a large-scale disaster response
• Learn casework and recovery planning processes and the system used
• Learn how direct client assistance is issued and how referrals are made to community partners
• Complete training through a simulation drill, practicing the skills learned during the classroom sessions
• If desired, be assigned to a Disaster Action Team, and support the Red Cross in Franklin, Warren, Vance and Granville Counties
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
Call 919-774-6857 or email Jennifer.Vangundy@ Gehrig.Haberstock3@redcross.org
|Friday, June 15, 2018|
4:00 pm EDT
|Castalia Baptist Church Fish Fry|
All you can eat
Eat In or Curb Service